Friday, 23 September 2011

Friday Hop Trois


Reading Challenges: Did you sign up for any this year?
How has your progression been?

This is the first year I've signed up for a reading challenge, because I don't like to set myself targets. They seem great to me really: I can easily motivate myself, I like long term goals and working towards them, as well as never setting myself unachievable targets. I tend to set them more as a way to maintain what I have already managed. The reason I would rarely set them is that if I missed the target, it would only be by a small amount and I'd really get on my own nerves for having done that.

However, I did sign up to read 50 books this year (via goodreads) and I am on top of it at the moment. In fact, I'm ahead. But I expect to fall behind now I've started school. Ah, well. 'twas good while it lasted.